Cincinnati Police Department
Welcome to CitizenObserver, the communication tool for a new century. We are providing information that will include new ways to keep us all connected and informed and will help keep our community safer.
Be sure you SIGN UP with CitizenObserver.com.
For real time crime data visit: http://crimereports.com
Local businesses can participate in the Business Alert Network. Be sure to select your correct business category when you register so that we only send you alerts that impact your company. You can receive these targeted, instantaneous alerts via email, cell phone, pager and fax.
Neighborhood Watch Groups and Citizens on Patrol have their own dedicated page on CitizenObserver allowing you to stay informed about what is happening in your neighborhood. You can receive Neighborhood Alerts directly from the Cincinnati Police Department about crimes or other incidents that are uniquely relevant to you.
Cincinnati Residents can bookmark this page to automatically receive Crime Alerts to stay informed about crimes and other safety issues in Cincinnati and its 52 neighborhoods.
There is no limit to what we can accomplish in the pursuit of a safer Cincinnati if we all work together, stay alert and stay connected!
Chief of Police
- Find out more about the Cincinnati PD Alert Network.
- CPD Supports American Vets Through Formation of Military Liaison Group
- Volunteers join CPD and Lighthouse Youth Services for Sept 23 cleanup of former homeless camp
- District 2 Holds Press Briefing on Recent Criminal 'Round Up'
- Media Briefing on Officer Involved Shooting Scheduled
- Fun for the whole family and info about CPD careers at Sept 13 Police Academy Open House
- Homicide Unit Investigation
- CCU honors 1st responders at Sept 11 reception and chapel service
- Training for landlords Sat Sept 20 at Bush Rec Ctr in Walnut Hills
- UPDATE: Missing Person Found
- Homicide arrest
- See More Alerts