Columbus Division of Police
Important: Crime tips submitted to Columbus Police through CitizenObserver are not necessarily monitored in real time. If you have a police, fire, or medical emergency, or to report a crime in progress call 911. If you need a police officer dispatched to a non-emergency situation, call our Radio Room at 614-645-4545.
After submitting your tip, you will be provided with your own unique ID number that you may use to check the status of your tip, receive feedback, and submit additional information if necessary.
To be eligible for cash reward, submit your tip through Central Ohio Crime Stoppers.
Again, never submit an emergency tip here. Call 911 if it is an emergency.
- Preventing theft from Auto
- Columbus Police Offering Free iPhone App to Report Crimes
- Columbus Police Foundation
- OUR LADY OF GUADALUPE PARADES
- CHARITY NEWSIES PAPER SALE
- Holiday Shopping Safety Tips
- JINGLE BELL RUN 5-K
- PERSONAL SAFETY
- Halt Auto Break Ins
- FREE CONFLICT RESOLUTION TRAINING
- What to Do If Stopped by Law Enforcement
- HEART WALK 5-K
- See More Alerts